Our Hospice House welcomes community volunteers who bring a variety of skills and interests, along with an open and willing heart. Each volunteer role is important, and all roles complement one another. Every gift of time, talent, and treasure is appreciated.
We invite you to volunteer in ways that are meaningful to you. Consider one or two of these committees, or perhaps you can offer something we haven’t even thought of.
2) Social Media
3) Fund Raising – Leader Daryl Riegel
4) Regional Planning for all of Central Texas needs (Waco, Liberty Hill, Temple, Georgetown, Gatesville)
6) Resale Shop Volunteer – Leader Pat Williams
7) Online Sales
8) Clinical Paid and Volunteer Planning
9) Construction and Renovations
10) Event Planning
11) Landscaping, gardening, and outdoor maintenance.
For more information, please contact us. All volunteers will receive comprehensive orientation and training.